Good morning all,
" You are never given a dream without also being given
the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however."
第1部 : 今日の英語一語
If the weather had been nice yesterday, we would have gone to the zoo.
(実は) = The weather was not nice yesterday so we could not go to the zoo.
(説明) 昨日天気が良かったら, 動物園に行ったけれど! ( 実は, 昨日電気がよくなくて、
[ 仮定法 過去完了 ]
' If + 主語 + 動詞の過去完了, S + would/could/might + have + 過去分詞 '
If he had been there yesterday, he would have helped us.
--> He was not here yesterday, so he did not help us.
No challenge, No chance!!
第2部 : もっと詳しい説明
Seq 298 ( unit 15 仮定法 ) : lesson 7 < '過去の時点を仮定してみる' 仮定法過去完了 >
1. 英語で If の 仮定法 2つ;
1) 仮定法 過去 : 現在, 今の事実と異なることを仮定してみる.
2) 仮定法過去完了 : 過去の事実と異なることを仮定してみる.
a. If I had enough time now, I would write to my parents.
--> 仮定法過去 (今現在そうではないこと)
b. If I had had enough time yesterday, I would have written to my parents yesterday.
--> 仮定法 過去完了 (昨日そうではなかったこと)
a. If he were here right now, he would help us. --> 仮定法過去(今現在そうではないこと )
b. If he had been here yesterday, he would have helped us.
--> 仮定法過去完了 (昨日実はそうではなかったこと)
2. '仮定法過去完了' 例文
(1) If they had studied, they would have passed the exam.
(実は) = They did not study, so they did not pass the train.
(2) If I had't slipped on the ice yesterday, I wouldn't have broken my arm.
(実は) = I slipped on the ice, so I broken my arm.
(3) Linda was not at home yesterday. If she had been in at home yesterday, I would have visited her.
(実は) = She was not at home yesterday so I did not visit her.
(4) If I had had my camera with me yesterday, I would have taken a picture of Alex standing on his head.
(実は) = I did not have my camera with me yesterday, so I could not take a picture of Alex standing on his head.
Have a good day today!
Get Disney character's mail address on Yahoo! Mail